Where And When Can Your Find A Free DNA Test
Mention DNA testing to anyone, and chances are, you will be met with a universal question: "isn't that expensive?" Though there is little veracity to such a notion, the cost involved is still a relative matter. $200 may not be expensive for some, but it may mean the world for others.
Hence, people who find themselves in situations that demand DNA testing often resort to a search a service that will provide the same for free.
Now, here's the good news. There are quite a number of opportunities that do provide such a service free of charge. Just take a look at the listing below and you're sure to get an idea about where and when you can take advantage of such a chance.
- Many DNA testing services offer a free DNA test during significant occasions. The most popular of these occasions is Father's Day. It's a promotion vehicle that is meant to garner some advertising mileage for the companies, but these are opportunities that you should not miss if you need a DNA test while being on a tight budget.
- A lot of the newer companies that offer DNA testing services actually initiate an inaugural campaign whereby they extend a free DNA test to the public. Again, this is a great promotional strategy that announces their entry in the market. It is also a great way to jump start a word-of-mouth campaign that will redound to the benefit of their businesses.
- Aside from the DNA testing companies, manufacturers of home testing paraphernalia also offer free DNA test kits from time to time. You can obtain these free test kits, conduct your own sampling from the comforts of your own home, and send the same to the prescribed laboratories of the manufacturers, or to a laboratory of your own preference. You'd be able to receive the results within a week's time.
- Some states, in an effort to increase awareness of the technology behind DNA testing as well as the awareness of responsible parenting principles, do offer a free DNA test during certain periods. You can catch the next campaign by visiting your state's official website or reading the local dailies.
- There is another unconventional variety of free DNA testing. It involves services which promise to deliver the results within a certain period of time. If they fail to keep such a promise, you won't have to pay a single cent for their services.